Imperfect Strangers
We’ve become strangers to ourselves. We barely say two words to each other. I’m watching you slip away, fading gradually. You’re not even there when I try to talk to you, your mind is on a journey; so, eager to travel, far far away from me. I stare at you but I don’t see you. I feel like I barely know you anymore I talk to you and you forget to smile, but I see you smile at other people. Is there someone else? Are you in love with her? Cause I see she makes you laugh like I used to. She makes you come alive in ways only I used to. I miss us. I miss our little moments, the little things you used to do that meant everything to me. I miss the nights we get so wasted and talk about our future together. Is it still with me? I'm scared to touch you cause i feel im no longer good enough You dont see me like you used to I;m no longer your world And even as i stay, convincing myself you're good enough for me; all i feel is this loneline...

Comments
Post a Comment
Hi, i would love to hear from you